Bluetooth a very popular way to transfer or take data from one to another device. But many of us do not know how to turn it ON. In this article, I will show you how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10.
You could use Bluetooth connectivity, which is now available on Many Windows computers to attach most of your devices like smartphones, speakers, headphones, printers, earbuds, and more.
If yours doesn’t have Bluetooth, you could always use a Bluetooth adapter. It’s a cheap way of getting Bluetooth connectivity for your devices and it’s easy to put install.
If you would like to use Bluetooth for wireless audio, to transfer some files, or use your wireless mouse, keyboard, or other peripheral, here’s a step-by-step guide on the way to how to on Bluetooth on Windows 10.
How to Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 10
Turning on Bluetooth on Windows 10 is not rocket science. If you would like to use Bluetooth for wireless audio, to transfer some files, or use your wireless mouse, keyboard, or other peripheral, here’s a step-by-step guide on the way to how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10.
Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 10 by Settings
- First, click the Windows logo key to open the Start Menu Which is on the lower left side corner of your PC screen.
- When it will be open you have to select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, you’ll see the option Devices select it
- Then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.
- Here you can see your Bluetooth has switched off but you have to switch the Bluetooth option to On.
By doing these steps you can turn on your Windows 10 Bluetooth feature.
Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 10 by Action Center
Here you can access quick settings and actionable app notifications by using the Action Center in Windows 10. It allows you to do that.
- Click on the Action Center icon. You can find the Action Center icon on your taskbar on the lower right side of your screen.
- After you click on it, you’ll see the quick settings and app notification icons. Just click on All Settings.
- In the next part, you have to click on Devices
- On the left-hand side, you will see the option Bluetooth, and other devices click on it.
- Switch the Bluetooth slider to On.
- After switching click Add Bluetooth or another device.
- Now click on Bluetooth. Windows will begin searching for available Bluetooth devices by itself.
Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 10 by Device Manager
- First, you have to right-click on the Start Menu and choose Device Manager.
- Then right-click on your Bluetooth device in the Bluetooth section,9
- Choose Disable device. ( Here if you’re asked to verify, then click Yes.)
- Again Right-click on the device and click on Enable device.
- After doing that go on your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key, and press the I key to open the Settings window.
Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 10 by Update the Bluetooth driver
Bluetooth needs the supporting hardware and software to work and figure itself. When you’re sure your computer supports Bluetooth, but it’s still not working, the primary thing you ought to do is update your Bluetooth driver.
There’re two ways you’ll update your Bluetooth driver: manually and automatically.
But if you don’t have the time, patience, or computer skills to update your Bluetooth driver manually, you’ll roll in the hay automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically find the right Bluetooth driver for your computer, download it, and install it correctly. Here’s how you can do this:
- Download the Driver Easy, then install it, and run Driver Easy.
- Click on Scan Now. It’ll detect all of your computer’s driver issues (including your Bluetooth driver) in but a moment.
- If you’ve got the Free version of Driver Easy, click the Update button next to the flagged Bluetooth driver to automatically download the right driver, then you’ll manually install it.
But if you’ve got the pro version you’ll click Update All to automatically download and install all of the missing or outdated drivers on your computer.
(If you click the Update All button within the Free version you’ll be asked if you would like to upgrade to the professional version.)
- Now restart your computer.
- Now on your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key and press the I key to open the Settings window.
Bluetooth icon is missing or it’s not working
Sometimes in Windows 10, the Bluetooth icon gets missing. If you are facing this problem then try these above steps. But if your Bluetooth isn’t working. Here are other common problems:
- The Bluetooth icon is missing or Bluetooth cannot be turned on or off.
- After a Windows 10 update is installed your Bluetooth doesn’t work.
- Bluetooth doesn’t work after you upgrade to Windows 10. It can be from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
- Bluetooth doesn’t appear in Device Manager, and there are not any unknown devices listed.
So guys this was a complete guide on How to Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 10. Hope this article will help you to turn on Bluetooth on your window 10 computer.
Do you like this? Then share it with your friends… 🙂