Audible is a subscription service owned by Amazon. It produces and sells audiobooks, audio versions of newspapers and magazines, and television and radio programs. In this article, we will make you know about How to Cancel Audible Membership
Subscription services are often an excellent choice to try something new, but they might become a financial drain before you realize it.
You can still listen to Audible books that you have purchased after canceling your membership.
Things to Consider Before You Cancel Audible Membership
If you want to cancel your subscription, Audible will attempt to understand why and offer some recommendations, deals, and assistance to stay you as a customer. Before you cancel your Audible membership there some things that you have to consider. The things are:
- Remaining Credits: You’ll want to use these because after you cancel your membership you’ll lose access to your member benefits and all credits at the end of your final billing period. Helpfully, Audible will remind you if you’ve got unused credits:
- Exchange Audible Books: Audible has a satisfaction guarantee. This guarantee means if you didn’t love one among your listens, you’ll exchange it for an additional. We’ve put together the subsequent guide to assist with this: the way to Return or Exchange Audible Audiobooks. Audible also will notify you of this before you finish canceling:
- Here Switch Your Audible Plan: Here you have to consider switching your Audible membership to a different plan. Available Audible plans include the Silver Monthly, Gold Monthly, Platinum Monthly, Gold Annual, and Platinum Annual. The Audible Silver Plan isn’t able because it’s the most cost-effective monthly plan and is not advertised; it offers 1 credit every other month:
- Audible Cancellation Special Offers: Why are you canceling your Audible membership this question you have to think about and tell to Audible. Audible will you to take a minute to answer this question for making you sure:
How to Cancel Audible Membership
There are many ways to cancel your Audible subscription that can try to cancel your membership. In this case, you simply can close your account from any device like computer, tablet, smartphone, etc but as long as you access it from an internet browser. You can’t unsubscribe or cancel your membership from Audible from the Android and iOS apps. So let’s talk about how you can cancel your membership:
Cancel Audible membership from a web browser
This is one of the easiest methods to cancel Audible membership. In this method, you have just 4 steps to do and the steps are:
- Log in to Audible with your Audible/Amazon account
- Then go to the Account Details page.
- Find and click on “Cancel membership” which is on the ”View membership details”.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
Once your membership is canceled, you will receive a notification email. With this, you can be sure that your membership is canceled
Cancel Audible membership on your PC or Mac Computer
If you are interested in Cancel Audible membership on your PC or Mac computer then you can try this method:
- First, log in to your Audible account on your Mac or PC.
- Hover over “Hi, [name]!” which is located within the top menu, and then choose “Account Details”.
- Enter your login information, if prompted.
- Now click on “Cancel membership”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish your cancellation process.
If you’ve got remaining credits once you plan to cancel, you should be prompted to use those first. If you select to not, you would lose those credits.
Cancel Audible membership over the phone
In this method, you can cancel your Audible membership with the Audible customer support team. For this, you have to do these steps:
- Dial 1 (888) 283-5051 to contact the Audible customer support team.
- You have to make sure you have got your login credentials with you.
- After you dial the number and connect with the team then ask them to cancel your membership.
You will receive confirmation that your account is closed by an email.
This was a complete article about How to Cancel Audible Membership. Hope this article will help you to Cancel Audible Membership. If you find any problem during you doing these methods then don’t feel hesitated to inform us. please inform us by using the comment section.