Begin installing Windows 10, Windows asks for creating a username and password which is used to login as admin windows 10. this might be the most account for logging in to Windows but it’s not the particular administrator account.
By default, the super-administrator account is disabled in Windows 10 for security reasons. The difference between a built-in administrator account and therefore the one you’re using is that the built-in admin account doesn’t get UAC prompts for running applications in administrative mode.
In this article, we’ll try to find out how to login as admin Windows 10. the same method also applies to Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
Enable Windows 10 Administrator Account
At first, we have to enable the Windows 10 Administrator account for accessing it. There are some different ways to enable the hidden administrator account in Windows 10. We will try them one by one. You can use any method that comfortable for you.
Enable built-in administrator account using the user management tool
To activate Windows 10 administrator account we are going to use the user management tool. Simply follow those steps to do this:
1. Open Run command type control userpasswords2 and hit enter.
2. From Advanced tab click on Advanced button under Advanced user management.
3. Under the Users folder, you’ll find all the listed local users created on the system.
4. From user list Right-click “Administrator” user and attend Properties.
5. Uncheck the “Account is Disabled” option then Apply and OK.
Don’t forget to password protect the Administrator account by setting a replacement password. By default, the administrator account will haven’t any password.
After enabling the administrator user, you’ll see the user on the login screen. Now click on the administrator username and enter the password to login as administrator in your Windows 10 computer.
Enable hidden super-administrator account using Command prompt
Yes, It is possible to enable Windows 10 administrator account with the command prompt. Just follow those commands to do this:
1. Open the Command prompt as administrator.
2. Run “net user administrator /active:yes” command to activate administrator user:
3. To set a password for the administrator, use “net user administrator *” command.
After enabling the administrator user, sign off from your accounting and you’ll see the Administrator user visible on the login screen. Click thereon and log in using the password you only set.
Enable hidden administrator account using Group Policy
If you’re a systems administrator, you’ll easily enable default administrator user using Windows Group Policy. To enable the hidden administrator account from group policy you need to follow those simple steps.
1. Open Run command type “gpedit.msc” and hit Enter for Group Policy Editor.
2. Navigate to the direction “Computer Configuration –> Windows Settings –> Security Settings –> Local Policies –> Security Options“.
3. From the right panel, open “Accounts: Administrator account status.
4. By default this policy is disabled. Now check on Enable then Apply and OK.
Login As Admin Windows 10
If we want to get full access to our Windows 10 computer at first we have to log in to our computer as admin. There are some options and features by default blocked for general users for security reasons. But sometimes we need to access those features and options for configuring our system.
After enabling Windows 10 Administrator account we can easily login as admin windows 10 in your device. for login as administrator on your computer just logout your current user account.
You will show a new user in your lock screen as “Administrator” select this and give your password (Log in as Admin Password or you given new password) and log in.
Now you are logged in as Administrator.
Although it’s not recommended to enable and login as admin Windows 10, if it’s a requirement, you’ll always use any of the methods given during this article to enable and use the administrator account. Just handle the super admin account with care.
Thanks for reading! Spread the Knowledge…..