Hello Readers, Hope you all are well. Who doesn’t like iPhone Emoji on an Android phone? I think every Android phone user wants to use iPhone Emoji on their phone. But the question is How to Get iPhone Emoji on Android Phone. In this article, I will show you the process of using the iPhone Emoji on Android Phones.
Why Use iPhone Emoji on Android Phone
You can have many reasons for eager to get iPhone emojis on Android. Some say that the iOS emojis are more expressive and assist you to reveal your emotions accurately. Many find the Android emojis boring and outdated and need to undertake something new.
Another reason is that a lot of Android users haven’t upgraded their phones and are still using older versions of Android. so that they are cursed with emojis that was developed a few years back. Getting iOS emojis for your Android phone is often the right thanks to escaping the monotony and obtain your hands on cool new emojis.
So if you’re wondering the way to get iPhone emoji on Android, we’ve select that 3 simple methods for you! you’ll express your emotions and feelings to the fullest. you’ll be ready to do the needful without rooting your phone though we’ll also cover the way to root your Android phone.
Get iPhone Emoji on Android
Getting iPhone emojis on Android is a little bit trickier. You can install a keyboard app or force your device fonts to change into iPhone. There are only two methods to get iPhone emoji on android.
Install an Emoji keyboard
You can download the Emoji Keyboard app from the Google Play Store free of charge. Smart Technologies have created it, and therefore the icon has two keyboards on all sides. The app comes with ads and you’ve got to pay to urge obviate them.
This method will only change the design of Android emojis to iOS within the keyboard but you’ll see Android emojis in your conversations.
- Download and install the Emoji Keyboard from Google Play Store on your mobile. Now launch the app by tapping on the icon on your phone.
- Now tap on the “Turn on the Keyboard” button. you’ll be ready to access your phone’s virtual keyboard settings after this.
- Hold the slider next to “Emoji Keyboard” and swap it right to the “On” position. you’ll see a warning screen that talks about the risks of putting in third party keyboard apps. it’s the default for all apps so you ought to not worry!
- Just tap on “OK” to continue.
- Now you’ll come to the Keyboard configuration screen of Emoji Keyboard. Tap on “Activate the Keyboard.”
- You will see a pop-up with an inventory of keyboards. Just select “Emoji Keyboard” from the list.
- Now select your required language from the list of languages. Then choose the green button which says “Finish the Installation.”
Emoji Keyboard comes with a tutorial that tells you everything about using the app. you’ll tap “Next” and skim through each page.
Now open your messaging app and click on on the smiley icon on the keyboard. you’ll be ready to see iOS emojis rather than Android ones.
Force Change Your Fonts with iFont
The method is effective for people that cannot change the font on their phones. you’ll be ready to get iOS emojis by changing the font of your phone forcefully. But it’s a secure method and you shouldn’t worry about anything.
You have to start by downloading and installing Emoji Font 3 on your phone.
- Now you’ve got download iFont from Google Play Store and install it. you’ll use this Android app to vary the fonts of your phone easily.
- Launch the app and tap on “My” from the highest of the app. It’s within the blue box with other options like “Find” and “Top App.”
- You will find an option called “My Install” within the list provided. Tap thereon and choose Emoji Font 3. Next hit the “Set” button at the lower part of the screen.
- Now choose “English” from the selection of languages and tap on “OK.”
- The app will seek your permission to vary the fonts to Emoji Font 3. Just tap on “OK.”
You will be ready to use the iOS emojis after you’ve got rebooted your phone. you furthermore may have the freedom of using other emojis like Android Oreo emojis in your chats and messages.
This is the complete guide on how to get iPhone emoji on android. Chose your favorite iPhone emoji and use it on your phone. If you have any problem getting iPhone emoji on your Android phone leave a comment below.
Share these beautiful things with your friends… 🙂