Dark Mode is pretty popular for its look. Actually, Apple introduced it for their OS.
It makes it easier for you to enjoy your favorite apps in the dark because the mode dims the screen and tones down colors.
So many Facebook user also wants to enjoy its view but they don’t know how to.
Nothing to worry about In this article we will show you how to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook (Web and Mobile).
An advantage of the dark mode is that your eyes will suffer less strain. Given what proportion of time most folks spend watching screens, it’s an honest idea to try to do whatever you’ll to reduce the strain on your eyes.
Does Facebook Have a Dark Mode
Facebook has enabled Dark Mode on Facebook officially rolled the “New Facebook” to each user.
This suggests that anyone who is using the website version of the social media service now has access to Facebook Dark Mode.
Although we’ve yet to ascertain it on the mobile app version, the online site version is sort of impressive.
Not only are you able to enjoy the darker hues on your News Feed, but the corporate has also offered the feature on its messaging service for quite a while.
Enable Dark Mode on Facebook
There are many ways to Enable Dark mode on Facebook. In this article, we will show you three easy and effective way:
Enable Dark Mode on Facebook With its New Version
- First, log in to Facebook.
- Then tap on the arrow to the far upper right-hand corner.
- Click on ‘Switch to New Facebook’
- Choose dark mode within the popup and click on ‘Get ‘Started’ otherwise you can revisit the arrow for a toggle.
If you don’t be able to see the ‘Dark Mode’ in the settings, it’s time to change your Facebook appearance to the New Facebook.
you’ll do that by clicking on an equivalent menu icon as above and click on “Switch to New Facebook”.
If you aren’t ready to access the Dark Mode theme for any reason, there are Google Chrome extensions, third-party apps, and a few tricks that add Dark Mode to Facebook on the desktop.
Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Mac and Windows Browsers
If you are facing problems to enable Facebook Dark Mode on Mac and Windows browsers then this method is only for you.
To turn on Dark Mode for Facebook during a Windows or Mac OS browser, do the following:
- Click on the downward-facing arrow located in the upper-right section of Facebook.
- Find Dark Mode under the settings, then move the slider to the proper to activate the choice.
- Your Facebook pages will appear with a black background rather than white.
Note: When you are switching from light mode to dark mode on Facebook (while during a browser), the setting changes across the board. Every page, including the Facebook Messenger, will feature the dark UI automatically.
Enable Facebook Dark Mode for Facebook Messenger
Enable Facebook Dark Mode for Facebook Messenger is so easy to do. The steps are:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app ( For iOS or Android only)
- Send crescent emoji ( not needed. you can skip it. ) during a random chat with a friend.
- In your Messenger app settings, the dark mode feature will appear automatically. From now onwards you can enable/disable the dark mode whenever you wish. there’s not got to send the crescent emoji anymore. Enable Facebook Dark Mode for Facebook Messenger
- The next step to do is enjoy the awesome dark mode within the Messenger app.
Enable Facebook Dark Mode in the Android App
Facebook is testing the dark mode feature in Android, but only beta testers can try it out. Just in case you wonder, the dark black and grey designs still include some kinks, forcing testers to modify from light to dark at various times.
Apart from most apps, Messenger in Android does feature a dark mode setting, and it’s for quite a while.
To check for and switch on dark mode within the Android Facebook app, follow these simple steps:
Step-1: On Facebook Home, tap the “hamburger” menu icon with 3 horizontal lines
Step-2: Now click on “Settings & Privacy” within the main menu.
Step-3: Tap “Settings” located in the submenu.
Step-4: If Dark Mode is available, you’ll see the choice listed in the submenu. Click on “Dark Mode” to open the choices.
Step-5: Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
Friends this was a complete guide on Enable Dark Mode on Facebook (Web and Mobile). Hope this guide will help you to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook.
If you face any problem during you follow these methods that we had told you in our article then please don’t feel uncomfortable to inform us. You can inform us in the comment section. We will try our level best to answer your questions.
If you like this article then share it with your friends and let them know about it… 🙂